Reasons to Use a Local Lender
Reasons to Use a Local Lender
When you’re searching for a mortgage, it can be difficult to know where to start. Your biggest investment should be an exceptional experience. So why not choose exceptional service?
Right now, it’s more important than ever to start the conversation with your loan officer EARLY, and having our team's guidance can make all of the difference. We can set you up with a trusted real estate agent that can help you find a house in your price range and keep you apprised of what the market is looking like. We can help you find a payment that you’re comfortable with, and if rates drop in the future, we can help you to refinance and lower your rate. Homeownership has historically been a great investment, and today’s market is no different.
There are many advantages when using us as your lender:
- Our operations are local. Our team is readily available to provide updates and answers in person, by phone, over text, or in an email. We keep your loan file easily accessible for quick review with in-house processing and underwriting operations - getting you to your closing date faster!
- Receive a personalized experience. Have confidence that your wants and needs are being heard. Our loan officers and operations team seamlessly work together to find the best mortgage solution for you. We'll meet with you and stick by your side throughout the entire process, ensuring that you're in good hands.
- Knowledge of the local real estate and mortgage market. We have established relationships with local real estate professionals, utilize local appraisers, and have extensive knowledge about the local market. We can provide you with niche, regional, or state loan products that other national companies cannot offer.
- Your schedule is our priority. We do everything in our power to ensure that you're comfortable in your new home on time. Meeting your closing date is our number one priority - and our in-house operations are essential in doing so.
- Support your community. We're proud to give back to the communities we serve through our volunteer and fundraising efforts. We want to continue to make a difference in the communities we call home.
- Referrals are important to us. We have an incentive to provide excellent service because we want our clients to be a source of referrals for future business. We hold our reputation to the highest standard and rely heavily on referrals - because we don't just work here, we live here.
While there will be several factors that lead to your decision when choosing a lender - the most important factor should be the level of service provided. Trust us to keep your financial needs at the forefront and experience the difference.
If you need to make a move or are ready to become a homeowner, let’s start the conversation today.
The information contained herein (including but not limited to any description of lending programs and products, eligibility criteria, interest rates, fees and all other loan terms) is subject to change without notice. This is not a commitment to lend. *Operations and loan processing centers are local to Virginia, North Carolina, and Maryland only. Loans originated outside of these states are not processed locally. Refinancing an existing loan may result in finance charges being higher over the life of the loan and a reduction of payments may reflect a longer term. Approvals are subject to underwriting and program guidelines based on eligibility.